All DASCO DEFENDER Guards are able to be reconditioned at our Leduc Facility. After reconditioning, guards are returned to a like-new condition and are ready for reuse. Before shipping, each guard is tested and re-qualified with critical features such as cable compression and tubing fitment tested.
Reconditioning Services available include:
- Structural damage inspection
- Hardware inspection and replacement
- Function and critical feature testing
- Solvent tank for removing heavy oils
- Sandblasting for scale removal
- Ultrasonic cleaning
Need more information?
Please complete the form below.